Easy healthy meals for when I can't cook

Hi all. For the past year, I've been dealing with constant uncontrolled asthma and flare ups. I'm currently waiting on a pulmonologist appointment in January as I think I've developed as more severe type. But that's besides the point.

When my asthma starts to flare, which it does anywhere from every 2 weeks to once a month, doing anything becomes almost impossible until I can get another prednisone taper. Even standing makes me feel like I'm suffocating. Understandably, I am unable to cook/clean up meal messes in the midst of these flare ups.

That being said, I need some healthy, easy meal ideas that I can turn to in the middle of a flare up. I've thought about keeping some healthier frozen meals on hand. I know they're not the best, but they're certainly better than the alternative of just getting take out.

Any ideas will be wildly helpful.

submitted by /u/KillemwithKindness20
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/J9Bd3tp
Easy healthy meals for when I can't cook Easy healthy meals for when I can't cook Reviewed by Health And Fitness on November 15, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.