Help! Can I even gain muscle with only 1,300 calories?

18yo 5’1 F 155 LBS My BMI is like 29.3? My goals with fitness has always been to just lose weight but recently I was introduced to weight lifting anddd I want an ass. I’ve been sticking to eating 1,200-1,300 cals a day with around 100-130g of protein for the past few weeks. I struggle with binge eating so I didn’t do it consistently but that’s what I’ve been doing 80% of the time. I’ve looked up body recomp and thought of doing that but will I really be building muscle and losing weight with 1,300 cals? Yeah not to mention i’m also VEGETARIAN… I heard people say all types of different things on how many grams of protein I should eat per pound it’s just all very mixed information. Has anyone had success with body recomp or know if I’m on the right track calorie/nutrition wise?

submitted by /u/Professional-Song-54
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/yDBjXo7
Help! Can I even gain muscle with only 1,300 calories? Help! Can I even gain muscle with only 1,300 calories? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on November 17, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.