how do you switch from a bad diet to a good one without missing your former diet?

Hi! So I grew up an ADHD hyper string bean kid, stopped taking my ADHD medicine in college and gained 100 lbs (300 at my heaviest) and then I lost 90 and now I'm back at 270. I am EXCELLENT at going to the gym and exercising (5 days a week of a mile on the treadmill and compound movement lifting) but SUCK at sticking with a diet for very long.

How do you do it? How do you deal with the mentality that dieting means you're missing out? How do you make it a lifestyle change that literally lasts forever instead of just having temporary success and then thinking you're done? This is where I struggle. In my head I'm imagining an enormous hit to my freedom to choose what to eat and I have an enormous sweet tooth too. I'm worried it's going to take a massive event like a heart attack in order for my head to get right and healthy about this.

submitted by /u/sschra1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/N3du8V6
how do you switch from a bad diet to a good one without missing your former diet? how do you switch from a bad diet to a good one without missing your former diet? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on November 17, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.