Man I fell off
In November 2016 I started losing weight, at my heaviest of 125kg (I'm 175cm). By the end of 2017, I was 70kg, dipping into the high 60s. Then I did some bulks, went up to 75-80, then back down to 70 again... and then COVID happened, and I have gradually ballooned back up to 115kg.
Every week I say, "this week will be different" and I do well for a few days, then I just fall off again blow it all out. I still lift 3x a week, and a lot more of my weight will be muscle mass than it was in 2016, but I have the hardest time getting back into the mindset of losing weight.
I have probably 20 shirts that I've never worn because I bought them just before I got fat again. I have dozens of pants and jeans and jackets that are in the same boat.
I know how to lose weight, and when I am doing it properly, I'm damn good at it, but I literally cannot at the moment.
I don't know what I'm looking to gain from this other than commiserations and/or sympathy.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MarUHJT
No comments: