I had a goal of getting below 100kgs before new year, but my weight is stuck for the past 1 month.

I set this milestone because I was losing weight at a good pace and 100kgs seemed very possible. I am doing strength training 5 times a week for around 1.5 hours. I'm eating a 500 calorie deficit and meeting my protein need everyday constantly.

I started a new program (str. Training) but my weight stuck after that. At first week it suddenly increased by 2 kgs, I thought that was water retention as muscles usually do after starting a new program. But now 4 weeks later I'm exactly at the same weight I was a month ago and it sucks that I won't be able to achieve my milestone.

One thing I would mention is that my waist has gone 8 inches lesser, and my body look more toned now. I'm also lifting heavier now so I've build some muscle but yeah not seeing the weight move is so demotivating.

submitted by /u/1stFailedAbortion
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/yJR7QOc
I had a goal of getting below 100kgs before new year, but my weight is stuck for the past 1 month. I had a goal of getting below 100kgs before new year, but my weight is stuck for the past 1 month. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on November 13, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.