Need help on getting from overweight to toned/muscled
I'm a 30 yo, 6'3" male who currently weighs 215 lbs. I gained some 30 lbs during the pandemic due to a sedentary lifestyle and depression. For several months now, I've been working on losing the weight and have seen some success -- lost about 22lbs so far and still trying to lose more. I've found that weight lifting when I'm trying to lose weight hinders my efforts. I started lifting a month ago and for a while was not seeing changes on the scale, which discouraged me. I understand that might still mean I was losing fat, but I've recently decided to re-commit just to losing the fat for the time-being, get lean enough, and then start lifting and bulking. Does this sound like a sound plan or do you normally recommend lifting while losing fat?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/UmiagZT
No comments: