Need Some Advice on My Approach

Before: https://imgur.com/a/D7mWLWr After: https://imgur.com/a/jOAva6A

Long story short, I fell off for about 1.5 to 2 months due to some factors out of my control (illness), as well as personal issues (completely lost my discipline). Was recently diagnosed with anemia and thought that I should eat without paying attention to calories because my body may have needed the nutrients. Put on about 10 pounds which seems to have gone straight to my face and midsection. Am still lean in other parts (legs and Abs). Previously had visible obliques and full 6 pack. Around 10-11% body fat.

Am tired of feeling sorry myself (and feeling like shit) and am getting back to the gym. Am going to cut, but want advice on how much of a deficit to go into. I don’t have a ton of muscle but was pretty toned. Was doing a 6-day PPL split with cardio 5x a week (4 20-Minute HIIT Sessions and 1 50-Minute Moderate to High Intensity Session). Also average around 15k steps a day. I love cardio honestly so I’m not really worried about that. Would a 1,000 calorie deficit be too steep as long as I get my protein in? Want to just get back to being lean and then do a proper lean bulk for a year.

submitted by /u/treylonszn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/S3mUHIl
Need Some Advice on My Approach Need Some Advice on My Approach Reviewed by Health And Fitness on November 13, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.