What worked for you?

I’m interested in knowing what worked for you in a weight loss journey?

I currently weigh 93kgs (205lbs) and should be at least 80kgs (176lbs). I am a 32 year old male and am 182cm (6ft). I am fairly active but I just don’t have time for the gym. I do have time to walk around 60 minutes per day. I also own a kettlebell, a steel mace and a Bulgarian Bag.

My diet varies. I drink fairly frequently. But could curb that to around twice a month. I can eat healthily for about 2 weeks then I kind of fall off the wagon with a bag of chips then it’ll all just go to shit.

I’m looking for a program / regime or something which I can hopefully stick to over 12 weeks or something. Can anyone advise? Thanks.

submitted by /u/AndyBob09
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mD6u5cz
What worked for you? What worked for you? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on November 16, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.