An upside of losing weight, for women only [sorry men]

Basically when I was 30 KG heavier, my period was all over the place, there would be months when I feel bloated and not get it at all!!!

After losing the weight, I am still borderline obese, only need to lose 1-3 kg to become overweight! At first my period was ALWAYS early which was depressing until I figured out I had a 26 day cycle rather than 28.

You guys don’t know how happy this makes me, now I know when exactly is it coming, before it would be an unpleasant surprise since it basically came on its own, sometimes it would come every 2 weeks and other times every 2 months, the PMS symptoms would still be there without any bleeding which made me depressed, bloated and frustrated.

submitted by /u/BadRincewind
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/k9IrNeH
An upside of losing weight, for women only [sorry men] An upside of losing weight, for women only [sorry men] Reviewed by Health And Fitness on November 16, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.