Broke my big toe, need non weight bearing exercises to keep me motivated for the next 4-6 weeks!

As stated… broke my big toe mountain biking yesterday and I’m super bummed. My primary forms of exercise normally are walking/running and mountain biking. I also like aerobics classes.

But now I have to keep weight off the foot for 4-6 weeks, so those won’t work. Can anyone give me some ideas for exercise in the mean time?

The toe hurts terribly right now, so for this first week or two I’m probably completely off of it. But I do have a boot that I will be able to use hopefully soon that will allow me some mobility without pressure on it. I won’t be able to do long walks in it…. But things where I stand, or need minor foot mobility will be fine then.

Let’s hear your thoughts!

submitted by /u/ReyRey2823
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/yCKzhuJ
Broke my big toe, need non weight bearing exercises to keep me motivated for the next 4-6 weeks! Broke my big toe, need non weight bearing exercises to keep me motivated for the next 4-6 weeks! Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 18, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.