Down 50 pounds today :)
I (F26) am down 50 pounds today! Started at 219 and currently 169.
For the past 10 years since I was 16 I’ve always tried to loose weight in unhealthy quick ways. I would always have an event or trip coming up that I wanted to loose weight for, so I’d barely eat leading up to it. Obviously, any weight I lost would go right back on.
10 months ago I decided to change my mind set and try to loose weight in a healthy way. I decided not to care about any upcoming events and not put a timeframe on my weight loss. This was a massive change for me.
All I’ve done in those 10 months is cut calories. I stick to around 1400-1500 a day. I try to increase my protein and fibre intake, but I haven’t eliminated any food groups. I haven’t managed to incorporate working out that much yet because I have so much work + exams. But I plan to very soon, I’ll be exam free in 2 weeks after 4 long years!
Anyway just wanted to share because I’m super proud! I’d still like to loose another 20-30 pounds, but I’m getting there.
Good luck to everyone else on their journey! I hope it’s going well and don’t give up!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/TvtbCwn
No comments: