30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 12

Hey guys,

I ate like a toddler tonight. I had puff dogs and roasted broccoli for dinner, which I'm pretty sure my nephew would be happy to eat and he barely eats anything. It was good though, fit my calories, and some days you just gotta embrace your inner child. It was supposed to be stormy tonight and it's not, which is disappointing. I almost took a long walk with my dog, but then my wireless headphones ran out of batteries and I'm not walking a couple miles without My Favorite Murder or something like that to entertain me.

  1. Get down to 243 - Up to 246.6 this morning. I'm so looking forward to being out of the 246 range.
  2. Continue my MyFitnessPal tracking streak - Day 98
  3. Drink at least 60 oz of water a day - Yup
  4. Take out a bag of trash or clean something - Yes, and I set out fruit fly traps
  5. Read at least one chapter of a book - Not yet, but I'm planning on it. Probably will finish Victuals.
submitted by /u/loquinmalie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2utshUR
30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 12 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 12 Reviewed by Health And Fitness on July 13, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.