Holding myself accountable. 2days of Binging.

Hey everyone, I had 2days of binging..I think without noticing it I'm self sabotaging and I refuse to go down that path. I've been binging and overeating for 2days, I wouldn't say I went overboard but eating around 2000-2200cals when I've been eating 1500-1600cals for 8months is just a big hell no for me.

It wasn't even the good kind, the food wasn't amazing..I just felt so full from overeating. I think without noticing it I just keep telling myself meh I lost 90lbs..who cares if I gain 3-4pounds, I can lose it just as "easily" as I did before.

WELL, NO CLAUDIA YOU CAN'T bc then that'll send you right back where you were 8months ago..

I refused to weight for these 2 days, knowing it'd be..wild. Hit 263 before my 2days binge, now at 267..Ouch. I'm still entering it in my Lose it app, no shame just facts. I think it's very important to still enter binges and bad days. I know that in a few days or after my period which are right around the corner I'll probably go back down and even lose a pound.

I'm not freaking out about the number, I'm not really freaking out at all truly. This is just a post to remind myself to not let this happen again.

I have now Identified what has lead me to binging, I had a few emotionally stressful days which haven't happened in a very long time which just made me want to say "Fuck it"..It was just too much to think about that emotional situation and the food, the diet, the weightloss.

I went on a walk yesterday morning, I felt amazing and it reminded me why I'm doing all this, to feel good, to be proud of myself and to be healthier. I think I needed a good reminder of why I started this journey.

December isn't gonna be easy but I'm planning on giving it my all while being kind to myself. I think I've put the bar very high for myself and my weightloss which might have been a good motivator at first but now, I think all it does is stressing me and making me feel in a rush but there's no rush in weightloss.

I'm doing good, I feel like I identified the issues and what I need to change and deal with for the future of my journey.

To anyone reading this in a similar situation, don't give up and don't beat yourself over it too harshly..remember why you started and remember how good it makes you feel. Get back on track and keep it up!!

submitted by /u/HeythereClaudia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3FMpaKM
Holding myself accountable. 2days of Binging. Holding myself accountable. 2days of Binging. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on November 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.