Long time lurker

I've (M42) been looking at this community for years trying to be inspired. And I've made a few attempts but always fail and end up deleting my posts out of embarrassment. But something clicked in my brain this time. I'm 5'7", and started at 349LBS, its been a little over two months of *TRYING* to eat better, and doing at least 2 to 4 miles of walking a day (started out way less than that, WAY less) I'm down to 325 now. I think I'd be down even more but I am still struggling with my eating, mostly for dinner. Breakfast and lunch I'm always able to maintain my calorie target (1700), but dinner in the evening is when my mental fortitude seems to break down every night and I continue to make horrid choices (This isn't a ask for help, its stating the facts of my journey so people know they aren't alone in the struggle). I've been holding myself accountable by posting to my friends and family every night how my days progress has gone on facebook, something I never would of done in the past. And I'm pretty lucky that my friends and family are not toxic and are being supportive, even got a few of them doing it now themselves. I have upped my insurance from work so that it covers mental health and I'm going to start seeing someone about the food struggle as soon as the new insurance kicks in. Good luck to everyone still struggling; you can do it! We can do it.

submitted by /u/AedenCross
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cTBXyJ
Long time lurker Long time lurker Reviewed by Health And Fitness on November 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.